i lost you in between the cracks of the soul somehow you slipped from my fingers and down into my chasms where it is abysmal and cold and there is no light anywhere around. -anna sluder
It is the space between words And the space between the time that things are right and despair Where he couldn't breathe under the smothering pillow feathers of pain But she danced like hope in the in between To the melody that made him tell pain to be damned. -anna sluder
I would like to be orange and blue at the same time, I would like to cut a crown out of paper and place it on my head, I would like to tell the toothless girl with a falling out french braid and a dinner fork plunged through her hand that I love her, that it was okay to count the splotches of blood on the linoleum, if it was her only solace from the world. I want to make my bed with children’s sleuth books, and pretend i have dragons protecting me in my fists, I want to tell the toothless girl with falling out pigtails and a pool stick plunged through her chest that I love her, that it was okay to count the carpet fibers as friends, if it was her only solace from the world. I want to wrap her up in the purple of my heart, open the window wider so she can hear the song of the water, rearrange the commas of her childhood, give back things she never knew she lost to the skeleton of her youth, call out to her from the ot...
Comments
Post a Comment