Fucking Hypocrisy

I pity F
what did he ever do but help create words
Forming words to roll off your tongue
by pressing your teeth to your bottom lip and speaking
I pity U
what did she ever do to be crossed out
Is her condemnation a direct correlation
From leaving q to make another word?
I pity C
All she ever did was make beautiful words
Like crystal and concinnity
Chaos and cadence.
I pity K
What did he ever do but get mixed up with c?
And his identity isn't his fault
He is just a posture in a room full of dancers
Perhaps what confounds me
Is how when four letters stand alone they are innocent
But when joined together they are a disgrace?
One syllable, three consonants, one vowel.
Yet other four letter words are lovely in poise and style
But this four letter word is crossed out, beeped out, voiced over and out
Out, out, out
Like a sinner excommunicated from a church of sinners
And what holy priest was to say this four letter word is worse than another?
What hypocrite decided-
Anyhow, I don't give a fuck.

-anna sluder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time present time

Green

The Only Future I See