Speilberg (Spellcheck)

Me brim weights three pends
My brain weighs three pounds

It's fell of madder, tidbits, sell, and thought
It is full of matter, tissue, soul, and thought

I don't Nidia a firings tub of weeds
I do not need a feeding tube of words

I knew what I deal and I'm quantitated with the palo  
I know what I feel, and I am acquainted with the alphabet

Quiet vending the word duck to duck
Quit censoring the word fuck to duck

No spay ansia me is I mean to see duck
Nobody asks me if I meant to say duck

Fur when I see that my fate dead and I fell like my lead ha stone to duck
For when I say that my father died and I feel like my life has gone to fuck

I'm no teaming about a bees that quakes and has webbed feeds
I'm not talking about a bird that quacks and has webbed feet

I heave me one fan vice and not using its
I have my own damn voice and not using it

Wood be like praying tree dollars for a cad that says I live you
Would be like paying three dollars for a card that says I love you

When I can see it my self. 
When I can say it myself. 

-anna sluder 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time present time

Green

The Only Future I See