Tell Me What Happened and Spare No Details

Either we are terrified that this enigma of thoughts and words we spill
like blood and ink and ink and blood
are certifiable,
or they are right but no soul wishes to point truth out in the courtroom,
for she is best friends with revenge;
So call me crazy, but I will say it,
you are right and you are good.
You have a heart and a mind that are only eighteen inches apart,
and your lips are the medium in between
and I know you can say it, so tell me,
Tell the world
what they censor out of the literature,
but they cannot employ police upon your tongue for,
and what it is they ban and burn and fight
is what happened to you.
So tell the world what happened and tell the doctor where it hurts,
and if any of you are brave enough to follow,
I will herby call you the ones who dared to live;
And to you I just want to say,
you're beautiful.

-anna sluder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time present time

Green

The Only Future I See